Day 78 - Hatching Politics.
Day 78 - Hello! It's Friday. As we enter the weekend, I scoped out news stories looking high and low for project ideas. Did anyone see the story about Leonardo DiCaprio kissing a bear before accepting his Oscar? That was a moving photo. Everything else in the news is about the upcoming U.S. election including the state of Donald Trump's hair. It occurred to me that I don't know much about each candidate and what they bring to the table. Yes, I have been living a hole. Yes, just like Brie Larson in "Room." Wait. No, sorry. I just read the description of "Room." She and her son lived in a room for 5 years?! I need to watch this movie. Now I am rambling. Let's talk about the today's project.
Take at least 10 minutes to research and start a dialogue with yourself or a friend about a candidate in the U.S. election. Hatch your political views. Remember to keep the conversation semi-civil even with yourself. Here are a list of questions to start the conversation:
- Who will you vote for in the November general election? Why?
- How is this candidate qualified to run the free world?
- Does this candidate represent the U.S. in a positive manner?
- Will this candidate change the nation in 4 years? The world? If so, in what way?
- Most importantly, if this candidate is elected, what band would play at the inauguration?
What did you think about hatching politics? Are you still talking to your friend after the discussion? How about yourself? I'm going to go watch "Room" and go style my hair like a serious candidate. Chat with you tomorrow!