Day 271 - 5 Ways To Make A Manic Monday Better.
Oh hey. Here we go again. Why do Monday's just keep coming? I guess the week always needs to start somewhere. Monday really does take the brunt of a lot of grumpy energy. I guess it's because Monday's are a consistent reminder that we have responsibilities and promises to keep. Today, we can't tell ourselves "I'll tackle that horrible, exhausting project on Monday!" because Monday is here. Let's face it, it's time to get down to brass tax.
Today's project is to make a list of 5 ways to make your Manic Monday better. You can use this list below as a spring board for your list. The goal is to turn your Monday from blah to beautiful.
- Learn A New Word Today. Use It In A Conversation.
- Eat Something Indulgent For Breakfast.
- Text Someone You Haven't Talk To In A While.
- Take A Friend Out For A Muffin.
- Tip Someone. This Can Be A Compliment, Joke Or Cash.
I wish you luck on this Manic Monday and see you tomorrow! On Tuesday. Whew.